State Supply specializes in boiler room supplies, steam heating and hydronic heating. We are the nation's largest distributor of steam traps and repair parts for low-pressure steam systems.
Supported by more than a dozen product specialists, State Supply has earned its reputation as a knowledgeable leader. For more than 80 years, we have been helping customers diagnose and fix problems with their steam and hydronic systems.
State Supply was founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1933 during the depths of the Depression by Italian immigrant Joseph Lombardo. Desperate to feed his family, Joe took the bold step of starting a new company from the trunk of his 1926 Dodge four-door sedan.
In the early days, Joe's method involved taking a customer'sorder down the street to a local supplier, where he bought the needed products. He returned to the customer and presented the order, marking up the products to make a small profit. Today, the world calls this one-sourcing—during the Depression, it was called survival.
State Supply not only survived the Depression, but World War II, along with a devastating fire that destroyed their first building in 1962. Through it all, the folks at State Supply dug their heels in and kept growing
Today, a third generation of Lombardos lead State Supply. While the company remains humble to its St. Paul roots, State Supply now operates on a much larger scale, with more than 50,000 customers and sales measured in the millions.
- Industry knowledge leaders: State Supply is more than a distributor. We are a partner to our customers. Our expert team has field experience that measures in decades. That indispensable experience allows us to help customers diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Deep product offering: With 14 different brands of steam traps and repair parts, State Supply has the largest offering in the business. We are a master distributor for Bell & Gossett, selling every complete pump and repair part made. Our extensive line of boiler room products includes valves, controls, and boiler room maintenance supplies. If our team cannot supply the repair parts needed for your system, no one can.
- Helpful product resources: State Supply offers a series of free maintenance and repair guides, including the 600+ page "BIG" catalog. Each one is packed with diagrams, schematics, and repair parts tables. We also post free repair videos on our YouTube channel.
- Simple order management: State Supply makes it easy to place orders and manage your account. Orders can be placed via phone, fax, or right here on statesupply.com.
- Ultra-fast fulfillment With same-day shipping on orders placed before 4:30pm Central Time, State Supply customers aren't left waiting for their products and replacement components. Large, custom-built Bell & Gossett pumps are assembled and shipped within three days after receipt of your order.