Series 1531 Pumps & Parts
Choose from complete Bell & Gossett pumps and their repair parts. The Bell & Gossett series 1531 pump is an end-suction design (front suction x top discharge), close-coupled (the impeller attaches directly to the motor shaft), base-mounted pump. Applications for this Bell & Gossett pump include hydronic heating and cooling systems, general service, and more. Available in 1-1/4'' through 6'' sizes. Select from 1150, 1750 or 3500 rpm motors from 3/4 to 60 HP. Bronze-fitted for general heating and potable water. Bronze-body pumps are available for food service applications. Mechanical seal construction and a 175# working pressure design. Replacement components (motors and pump repair parts) can be ordered on-line by clicking-on the appropriate pump link below. Call for discounted pricing on complete new Bell & Gossett pump assemblies.
B&G 1531 parts are on their way to this page very soon. For now, give our product experts a call at 1-877-775-7705.
Bell & Gosset 1531 Pump Documentation
B&G Series 1531 Pump Features
- Self-flushing mechanical seals that ensure maximum seal face lubrication, heat dissipation and debris removal without vulnerable, external flush tubing (As much as 25 percent of the total pump flow continuously flushes the seal faces)
- Back pull-out design allows one service tech ease of maintenance
- Special sealing between the sleeve and shaft prevents corrosion of the shaft by the pumped fluid
- Precision fitted, balanced and enclosed impeller ensures quiet, vibration free operation
- Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI working pressure
- Jacking bolts that provide ease of volute disassembly
- Gauge tappings on the suction and discharge flanges along with volute vent and drain tappings are standard
- Hydrostatic testing of each 1531 pump is standard
Bell & Gossett Seal kit for series 1510 & 1531 with 1-1/4"shaft size. Pumps with motors under 10 HP. The P75423 is a high PH seal that replaces the 186862 seal kit. Learn More