The Bell & Gossett Series 100 BNFI is a three-piece bronze body booster pump used for potable, domestic water. The 100 BNFI pump is oil lubricated with a 1/12 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Bell & Gossett Series 100 pumps are the leader in residential hot water circulation. The three-piece oil lubricated design makes the Series 100 a rugged, dependable workhorse. The Series 100's design combined with efficient hydraulic performance helps maintain low noise levels. They are available in both red-colored cast iron and bronze body construction. The red-colored pumps are for general space heating. The bronze colored pumps are for potable, domestic water. Series 100 pumps feature sleeve bearing, oil-lubricated motors with resilient, sound-dampening motor mounts for long life. The oversized precision ground pump shaft provides long seal and bearing life. These pumps also feature noise dampening spring couplers and ODP motors with overload protector. Series 100 pumps are for pressures up to 125 psi, operating temperatures up to 225°F, and fits pipe sizes 3/4" to 1-1/2" with the appropriate pump flanges or isolation ball valves.
The Bell & Gossett Series 100 AB is a three-piece all bronze booster pump used for potable, domestic water. The 100 AB pump is oil lubricated with a 1/12 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
The Bell & Gossett Series 100 NFI is a three-piece cast iron booster pump used for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The 100 NFI pump is oil lubricated with a 1/12 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Category Repair Parts
- Sleeve bearing, oil lubricated motor
- Noise dampening spring coupler
- Precision ground oversized pump shaft
- Rugged mechanical seal that withstands wide temperature variation
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Series 100 Circulating Pumps
- B&G Series 100, HV, and PR Installation & Service
- B&G Series 100 Parts List
- B&G Series 100, HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, PD, LD3, and HD3 Pump Specifications
- Bell & Gossett Counter Point Reference Guidelines
- Bell & Gossett Zoning Made Easy Rules of Thumb
- Bell & Gossett Instructions for Replacing Booster Pump Bearing Assemblies
- Bell & Gossett Booster Pump Service Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
- Bell & Gossett: What You Should Know About Water Systems
- Bell & Gossett Series 100 1/2" Pump Seal Replacement Instructions
- Bell & Gossett Series 100, HV & PR Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Series 100, LR, NRF/NBF, & PL Warranty
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating and Plumbing Products Brochure
- SSC Catalog Bell & Gossett Series 100 EZ Pump & Motor Assemblies
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Pump Accessories