The Bell & Gossett Series 2-1/2 is a three-piece cast iron booster pump used for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The 2-1/2 pump is oil lubricated with a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Bell & Gossett Series 2-1/2 pumps and repair parts are available in both red-colored cast iron and bronze body construction and are made for 2-1/2" pipe size connections only. The red-colored pumps are for general space heating. The bronze colored pumps are for potable, domestic water. The 1/4 HP motor found on B&G Series 2 pumps provides more pumping pressure than smaller booster pumps. They have a maximum operating pressure of up to 125 psi and a maximum operating temperature of up to 225°F. Replacement components are also available for all B&G Series 2-1/2 pumps.
The Bell & Gossett Series 2-1/2 AB is a three-piece all bronze booster pump used for potable, domestic water. The 2-1/2 pump is oil lubricated with a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Category Repair Parts
- Cast iron and bronze construction
- For 2-1/2" connections only
- 1/4 HP motors
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi and temperature of 225°
- B&G Series PR, 2-1/2, LD3, and HD3 Parts List
- B&G Series 100, HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, PD, LD3, and HD3 Pump Specifications
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Series HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, LD3, HD3 & PD Circulating Pumps
- Bell & Gossett Counter Point Reference Guidelines
- Bell & Gossett Instructions for Replacing Booster Pump Bearing Assemblies
- Bell & Gossett Booster Pump Service Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
- Bell & Gossett: What You Should Know About Water Systems
- Bell & Gossett Series 2-1/2", LD3, HD3, PD35 & PD37 Booster Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating and Plumbing Products Brochure
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Pump Accessories