The Bell & Gossett Series HD3 is a three-piece cast iron booster pump used for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The HD3 pump is oil lubricated with a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM, 115/230v single phase motor.
Bell & Gossett Series HD3 pumps are available in both red-colored, cast iron construction for space heating purposes, and bronze body construction for pumping potable, domestic water. HD3 Series pumps are powered by a 1/3 HP motor with a 115/230 dual voltage electrical rating. All Series HD3 pumps use bearing assembly number 189105.
The Bell & Gossett Series HD3 AB is a three-piece all bronze booster pump used for potable, domestic water. The HD3 pump is oil lubricated with a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM, 115/230v single phase motor.
Category Repair Parts
- Cast iron or bronze construction
- 1/3 HP motors
- Uses bearing assembly number 189105
- B&G Series PR, 2-1/2, LD3, and HD3 Parts List
- B&G Series LD3, HD3, and PD Installation & Service
- B&G Series 100, HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, PD, LD3, and HD3 Pump Specifications
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Series HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, LD3, HD3 & PD Circulating Pumps
- Bell & Gossett Counter Point Reference Guidelines
- Bell & Gossett Instructions for Replacing Booster Pump Bearing Assemblies
- Bell & Gossett Booster Pump Service Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
- Bell & Gossett: What You Should Know About Water Systems
- Bell & Gossett Series 2-1/2", LD3, HD3, PD35 & PD37 Booster Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating and Plumbing Products Brochure
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Pump Accessories