The Bell & Gossett Series LR-15BWR is a bronze body small circulator pump used for potable, domestic water. The LR-15BWR pump is permanently lubricated with a 1/15 HP, 2950 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Bell & Gossett Series LR pumps are small, with motors in 1/20 HP or 1/12 HP and are generally used in residential applications for the space heating or potable water distribution. Series LR pumps are often used to replace bronze-body Series 100 pumps, as they have the same flange-to-flange dimensions.
The Bell & Gossett Series LR-20WR is a cast iron small circulator pump used for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The LR-20WR pump is permanently lubricated with a 1/20 HP, 2950 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Category Repair Parts
- Small booster pumps with motors from 1/20 to 1/12 HP
- Bronze body construction
- SSC Catalog B&G Series LR
- B&G Series LR and PL Parts List
- B&G Series LR Installation & Service
- B&G Series LR Pump Specifications
- Bell & Gossett Counter Point Reference Guidelines
- Bell & Gossett Instructions for Replacing Booster Pump Bearing Assemblies
- Bell & Gossett Booster Pump Service Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
- Bell & Gossett: What You Should Know About Water Systems
- Bell & Gossett Little Red Booster Pumps Instructions (OBSOLETE)
- Bell & Gossett Little Red Booster Pumps Service Instructions (OBSOLETE)
- Bell & Gossett Series 100, LR, NRF/NBF, & PL Warranty
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating and Plumbing Products Brochure