The Bell & Gossett Series PR is a three-piece cast iron booster pump used for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The PR pump is oil lubricated with a 1/6 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Bell & Gossett Series PR pumps are available in both red-colored, cast iron construction for space heating purposes, and bronze body construction for pumping potable, domestic water. They are powered by a 1/6 HP motor with a 115/230 dual voltage electrical rating. Pipe-to-pump connection flanges for Series PR pumps are available in pipe sizes from 3/4" to 1-1/2", but must be ordered separately.
The Bell & Gossett Series PR AB is a three-piece all bronze booster pump used for potable, domestic water. The HD3 pump is oil lubricated with a 1/6 HP, 1725 RPM, 115v single phase motor.
Category Repair Parts
- Cast iron and bronze construction
- 1/6 HP motors
- Pipe sizes of 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- B&G Series 100, HV, and PR Installation & Service
- B&G Series PR, 2-1/2, LD3, and HD3 Parts List
- B&G Series 100, HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, PD, LD3, and HD3 Pump Specifications
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Series HV, PR, 2, 2-1/2, LD3, HD3 & PD Circulating Pumps
- Bell & Gossett Counter Point Reference Guidelines
- Bell & Gossett Instructions for Replacing Booster Pump Bearing Assemblies
- Bell & Gossett Booster Pump Service Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
- Bell & Gossett: What You Should Know About Water Systems
- Bell & Gossett Series 100, HV & PR Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating and Plumbing Products Brochure
- SSC Catalog: Bell & Gossett Pump Accessories