Spirax-Sarco Vacuum Breaker model VB-14 1/2"pipe with 1/8" vent port 210lb. maximum operating pressure.
Spirax-Sarco vacuum breakers protect plant and process equipment against vacuum as well as allow condensate to drain effectively from pipework and storage vessels. The precision ground stainless steel valve within Spirax-Sarco vacuum breakers is held firmly on its seat during normal operating conditions ensuring a tight shut-off. During cooling, steam begins to condense resulting in a reduction of pressure. The valve remains on its upper seat until the pressure in the upper chamber falls below the air inlet pressure (usually atmospheric pressure). At the point of vacuum, the valve will instantly lift of its seat. The air is then drawn in throughout the upper chamber preventing a vacuum from being formed.
Spirax-Sarco Vacuum Breaker model VB-21 1/2"pipe with 1/8" vent port 304lb. maximum operating pressure.
- Protects against vacuums
- Allows condensate to drain
- Internal stainless steel valves
- Spirax-Sarco Series VS Air Vent Overview
- Spirax-Sarco Series VB and VS Air Vent Overview
- Spirax-Sarco Series VB and VS Air Vent Installation & Service
- SSC Catalog Spirax-Sarco Vacuum Breakers
- Spirax-Sarco Vacuum Breaker Overview
- Spirax-Sarco Vacuum Breaker Installation & Service
- Spirax Sarco VB14 & VB21 Vacuum Breakers Overview
- Spirax Sarco VB14 & VB21 Vacuum Breakers Installation
- Spirax-Sparco VS204 & VS206 Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Air Vent Spec Sheet
- SSC Catalog Vacuum Breakers
- Spirax Sarco Steam Trapping Overview
- Spirax Sarco Combination Vacuum Breaker/Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Air Vent Specifications
- Spirax Sarco Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Air Vent Specifications
- Spirax Sarco Combination Vacuum Breaker/Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Air Vent Installation
- Spirax Sarco Steam & Industrial Fluid Product Overview